Dealing with weight problems. Weight gain despite exercise and healthy diet. Can it be due to the use of pill?

Hi, last year i lost a stone and a half through healthy exercise and eating i lost the weight over a 8months but since then i ve out on 2 stone currently being at my heaviest i ve ever been. I still eat healthly and work out 5 days a week but for some reason i can t shift the weight at all the only difference was that i changed my pill im currently back on my orginal pill but the weight just keeps on pilling on. Could there be something medical contributing to my weight gain or something additional?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012