Deafness in left ear, pain in mastoid area. CT scan showed cloudiness. Multiple CT scans dangerous?

Hi! I had a CT scan in November on my mastoid, which showed some cloudiness. I have since gone deaf in my left ear and have major pain in my mastoid area. Im afraid that i may have a brain tumor , but My dr refuses to do another CT scan because he says that the risks outweigh the benefits. Ive had multiple mri s too, but the drs cant figure out whats wrong. Ive found another dr who s willing to do a CT scan. Do you think this is dangerous? and why? Do you know of any alternate scans that I have have instead of the CT scan? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012