Deaf in the right ear, hearing seems muffled after being hit in the left ear. Will it go back to normal?

Hi, last night I was accidentally slapped in the left ear. And now it sounds muffled. And last night when it happened it felt a little swollen too. Is there anything i can do? Will my hearing go back to normal? Also, I m already deaf in my right ear and still have some hearing in my left ear. I found out I was hard of hearing when I was a little kid. But since this incident, happened last night with me getting slapped in the left ear (the ear that i have some hearing in) by accident. It sounds muffled and my hearing hasn t gone back to normal yet.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012