Dead skin peeling off from nose

hello dr...i hav skin peeling off my nose frm last week....please suggest me tips to cure it. and also tell why is this happening so?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
You require a dermatologist consultation, the condition can vary, it can also be a simple drying of the skin. But an examination by a specialist will clear off all your doubts.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
the peeling of the skin can be due to dryness.. avoid direct exposure to sun..
here are simple tips have a smooth glowing skin..
Wash face with a gentle cleanser.before skin is dry and while still wet, apply skincare oil to nose and other dry areas and massage into skin.
limit washing the face to twice daily..
so not peel the skin if there is dryness of itching apply moisturizer or skin oil..
Eat a well-balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables to improve skin texture.
have a high water content such as carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, and combine them with a lemon juice and olive oil dressing. eating some roasted nuts such as pumpkin seeds, seaseme seeds, or even sunflower seeds will give your skin a glow

wishing you good health..