Dead skin collecting at scrotum, foul smell. Not itching, no discharge. Genital psoriasis?

Hi doctor. I m 28 years old and am experiencing skin problem in my groind area. Dead skin seems to collect at the scrotum , and between the scrotum and thighs at quicker pace than the rest of the body and it produces a foul smell. I d have to literally roll the dead skin off my scrotum everyday during shower. it does not itch and i honestly cant tell u if it s red or not, simply because i m dark skinned. No discharges or what so ever but the dead skin sticks on to my underwear. it s really annoying and sometimes i can feel the odour in the air. i e had this for many years. could this be a genital psoriasis? Thank you for your time and await yours in earnest.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012