De-sensitizing agent applied to tooth, jaw pain, irritability. Dolo 650 taken. Cure for pain?

Had a sensitive tooth coated with some de-sensitizing agent this evening, now 8 hours later I seem to have major pain starting from that tooth and emulating to one side of my entire upper jaw, the pains causing alot of irritability and is not letting me sleep. Its 1 AM and now and I obviously cant go see a doctor now, any temporary relief methods for the pain ?? Tried a tablet of Dolo 650 seems to have taken 0 effect. please help ?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012