Day by day i am feeling so week for masturbation

hi i m 20 male.. m doing masturbation daily (2-3 times) coz m think too much about sex.. and becoz of this.. day by day m feeling so week and m afraid that becoz of this it may create problem in my married life.. what should i do? i want to leave this habbit but i cant.. plzzz suggest me a natural solution of this problem becoz i dont want anyone knows about it specially my parents and my friends?? hmm..
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Again Welcome to HCM.
You have to take all balanced diet to overcome the weakness.
Fruit juices,Vegetables,pulses,cereals,milk with dry fruits.routine exercise will also helpful.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Excess in everything is harmful.It is due to your age.. and you overthinking of sex.
Divert your mind from it by concentrat in other things like busy with friends,listen and playing music,read some positive thinking books.once a week will not be harmful to you.
Dentist Dr. M.Karthikeyan's  Response
nothing disturb ur marriage life because of doing masturbation it increases ur pleasure but if u feel ur becoming weak reduce ur frequency and take good dietary supplements
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Use your energy in some constructive activity ,keep your self busy in other activity like sports ,reading,music that will divert your attention and decrease your frequency of masturbation
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.