Day 12 of menstrual cycle. Having cramps and ache on stomach muscle. Had unprotected sex on day 10. Have I ovulated?

Hi, how do i know ive ovulated, i am on day 12 of my menstrual cycle and had creamy white discharge on day 9 and ten and now i have a little watery discharge not white, clear and watery. i have had cramps last night and this morning and an ache on my right hand side yesterday on day 11 which has eased off now and just have a ache in my stomach muscle now ache rather than pain. i have had unprotected sex on day 10. have i ovulated?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012