Daughter without internal genitalia, vaginal opening. What would be the impact on overall health, puberty and growth?

Hi, we recently found out that our daughter was born without and internal genitalia at all and she also has no viginal opening. We are currently waiting on blood tests results to give us more information but I am really concerned on the impact this may have for her future. Obviously she will not be able to have her own children genetically but I am more concerned about the impacts on her overal health, puberty and growth.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012