Daughter suffering fro asthma. Taking budecort, seroflo and asthalin. Can I give Montair LC. Dosage? Alternative to inhalers?

My 8 yr old daughter has been on budecort 200 inhalers, 4 puffs a day with asthalin inhalers as SOS for a cough variant athma from the age of 2 and a half years. This was one on a daily basis. But she id not do that well and on changing my pulmonologist she was asked to take 4 puffs of seroflo 50 inhaler daily with asthalin s Sos and she seemed to do better. I have decided to taper down her seroflo 50 and have managed to bring it down to 1 puff at night only. She has been taking it thus for the last 1 month. How do i go about it further? I would like to use the seroflo also only as SOS if required but i fear to stop seroflo without any backup. Is it advisable to give her Montair LC Kid for 15 days? If yes, then what i the dosage? If no, then what is he other alternative to stop her dependnce on the inhalers.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013