Darting pains in breast, diarrhea, sore and swollen anus since intake of cocaine. Damage?

hello im 30 yr old woman and i took cocaine sun morning since then ive had darting pains in my left breast that come and go usually when i move around im worried i may have damaged mysekf ive had bad diarahoia too and ny insides sore swollen ive had tiny bit of blood come out from below too just for a day it was like a dark littlw blob ...i shouldnt have done this im worried i damaged myself i cant sleep either oh help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013