Darolac capsules, difficulty in digestion, pantrpazole tablets, burning sensation

hi.. i was advised a fmonth back to have DAROLAC capsules, bt I still cudnt strt it.. I had some kinda food poisoning .. I dont know wt ws tht.. but I had lose motions for 1 month, wtever I used to eat I had to go to loo after that.. I was not able to digest food at all.. I was given Pantrpazole tablets wch I have empty stomach in mornings.. has it happened because of working in night shifts?? I used to drink and smoke a lot.. wtever I used to eat it used to make me feel a burning sensation soon after tht.. M better than earlier, shall I still take these DAROLAC capsules, if yes than how?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012