Darker veins on the arm. No pain. Lump on the toe, shoulder pain. Need to be worried?

I have darker veins on my left arm than my right that only recently became that way. There is a center in the middle of my forearm on the vein path that seems not to be a bruise but possible vein thing. It is circular ish.. Doesn t hurt, but feels like a tiny something extra is there... But I only noticed it today. Simultaneously I have a biger lumpish (pebble size) on the left side of my big toe but it does not seem to show color or hurt. That has been around for a few weeks. This is when a rediculous amount of stomache distending started occurring. I am only 29 male 185 lbs. finally shoulder pain in the back also on the left directly under the shoulder blade is happening and I keep feeling exceedingly physically anxious though mentally I am not nearly as much. Thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013