Darker complexion of skin. Was fair. Suggest diet or creams?

hi, this is kavya from blore i have a query for skin related problem,i m basically from blore ,earlier my skin was very fair but now these days i m finding that my skin turning toward darker complexation. So, hardly i get exposure of Sun, but eventhough very rapidly i m oberserving changes in my skin color,So, i need some remedial measures, which can help in reducing melanin pigment in my body or some suggested diet plan or creams to apply on skin.pls. help and suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013