Darkening of Vaginal Skin

I ve had sex with only 1 guy, and probably 10 times or less. I ve noticed that my vaginal lip for lack of better words is beginning to darken. The left side of the lower part around the opening is really dark, and the left side of the left lip is getting dark too.. not black, but close, and only on the left side. Even near my clitoris is darkening! Why??? Is this normal or is something wrong? Is there anything I can do to make the color come back? I know my boyfriend has no stds.. he s been checked. Mature adult answers only please!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Honey there is nothing wrong with you. That's just what they look like... When stimulated sometimes they may turn a little pink (due to the blood circulation). This does not mean you have an STD. The skin around that area does not receive enough blood normally for it to stay pink You probably just did not notice before because you were not worried about it.