Darkened spots like cluster of blackness in Labia majora. Blackheads on inner thigh. Solution?

HI I ve noticed that I have darkened spots test almost look like a cluster of blackness or a five o clock shadow on my labia majora . I have no pain. I was wondering if it is from shaving for years or something else. Its there something I can do to make it go away? I also am prone to blackheads on my inner thighs too. What can I do.? I just feel really self conscious about it especially when it comes to intimacy.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013