Darkened skin during pregnancy, stretch marks. How to get the fair complexion back? Need suggestions for good skin care

I became very dark(not one particular area but my whole body turned dark) during my pregnancy and recently delivered the baby but the darkness has not reduced.Its been a month now.The stretch marks are more visible due to this darkness.Prior to my pregnancy,I was fair color and now want to get back my skin color.I stay in usa.Please suggest me any good skin care routines to follow or any good solution for my problem
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012