Darkened shins. Wounds due to scraping, used neosporin. Red bumps on the surface now. Advice ?

I m an Afro american male. Both of my shins have darkened around the shin area and I scraped the area accidentally leaving an open wound. The wound wouldn t heal so I began using neosporin and gauze . While the wound began to heal (but still remain open) reddish bumps have begun to surface, the wound drains, leaks. I ve been washing it in saline and applying gauze. Some swelling in leg and some itching. Hasn t healed in 4-5 wks. Advise? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012