Dark urine, cramps in the lower abdomen, burning while urination. What is wrong?

dark urine, greasyness in the urine like not cloudy its dark yellow and sorta clear but as if there is butter or traces of fat/oil maybe protein, and im having random sharp cramps in lower right quadrant,used to be both sides it switches though my back area gets the sharp unwanted spasm like pain as well and it goes away... sumdays i get burning b4 or after urination but not in the groin area, the burning is more like in right mid to lower abdomens more towards the back rib cages, what is this i am in afghanistan with the army so i cannot get to a hosp unless i have high symptoms like fever etc or chills... please help
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013