Dark tan spots on stomach, under breast, comes off on scrubbing. How to remove them?

Hi. So I was just wondering how can I get rid of some dirty spots on my body? Let med describe these spots to you. Their a little dark tan and are on my stomach and a little under my breasts. It comes off when I scrub in the shower but it becomes a little red and reappears. It would mean the world to me if you can help me out in some way. Bikini season is coming up and I really want to sport a cute bikini this year.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013