Dark sun burn spots removal

How to remove dark sunburn spots naturally ave tried lemon but it has made it worse
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Lemon can cause irritation on skin if used raw.If there is no irritation You can start with using hydroquinone cream 2% along with cutisoft cream for 5 days at night ,then discontinue cutisoft cream & continue with hydroquinone cream for couple of wks.This will reduce your sunburn mark.Don't forget to use a sunscreen daily three times .
take care,
Dermatologist Dr. M.K.Chhaperwal's  Response
Use a Sunscreen cream to avoid harmful effects of UV rays of sunlight on skin. If spots are lighter they may fade gradually but in darker spots medication is necessary. Application of lemon may worse the condition.

would like to know what creams are you using currently so that i can you help you in a much better way

we have customers who has similar problems and have found great results using our products

any queries call me on 09036291674

Health and skin care consultant