Dark spots on the feet, leg pain after tuberculosis treatment. How can I do away with it?

Hi, Am facing dark spots on my both feets. They were previous dark spots but with time the spots have mixed with other spots and have become brownish patches on top of my feet. I underwent tuberculosis treatment way back in 2007 and it got cured after 6 months of medication . After medication, I noticed dark spots coming on my feet but not anywhere else on my body. Am a regular office goer and I have frequent feet pain due to the formal shoes I wear. How can I get rid of the dark spots. Any help is greatly appreciated. Imtiaz
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012