Dark spots on the buttocks. Suffer from eczema. Need a medication

I'm 24 years of age african american female. For the past 3 years I've been experiencing dark spots on my buttocks. I try different oniments & creams. I do have ezama skin & very dry skin. Wich means I can't use alot of oils because it break my skin out even more. My skin is flawless every where else. But where it suppose to be flawless it's not. Is there any over the canter product I can use. Trying to avoid going to a dermatologist rightnow.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013