Dark spots on scrotum, one developing on penis head. What could these be?

i have about a dozen flat dark spots on my scrotum , two on my inner left thigh, and now a flat grey mark developing on my penis head..not at urethra opening. I have been to a planned parenthood clinic, an std clinic, urologist , and skin doc. PPH did acetone test on inner thigh groth that was raised and told me i had hpv . Skin doc removed growth and called it a skin tag. I have almost constant itching in scrotum but no docs have said hpv since PPH did.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012