Dark spots on hands and legs, caused by mosquitoes, fair complexion. History of allergy. Treatment?

hello doctor,i am 19 years old.i have dark spots on my hands and legs caused by mosquitoes.they remain on my skin since my childhood.during my childhood i use to take treatment for that allergy .doctors said that this allergy will go away with my age.but it doesn t get away from me like that.i am so fair.bit my dark spots on my hands and legs seems to be so ugly.i am looking for a preventive measure.please help me...
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013