Dark spots on cheeks, sensitive skin due to sun exposure. Tried pinodin tx, unitone 4 white cream. Continue treatment?

Hi I have dark spots on my cheeks and my skin is sensitive to sun. Despite all the precautions and sun screens it seems to get worse. I have to eating Pinodin tx and started applying UNITONE 4 white cream since last three days but the area first became red and then today that area seems black and burnt What should I do ? Do I continue with medication or just stop any treatment as the condition seems to be getting worse ..and my face seems much more spotty
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013