Dark spots on cheeks. Used melalite cream, burning, itching, redness. Suggestions?

I am 20 years old female from I have used melalite 15 cream for dark spots on cheeks.The next day morning i felt a very bad burning and itching sensation and the area where i applied becam red,from the moment i stopped using it but still the itching sensation is persisting...plz doctor suggest some good way to get rid of it and what should i do or should i need a treatment....i hav just used it only one night...plz help doctor
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013