Dark spots on back of leg, poor blood circulation, cold and swollen feet. Advice?

I have some dark spots on the back of my legs. When I first saw them I thought they were caused from mosquito bites. Taking a closer look at them I figure that they could be caused by poor blood circulation. I stand for long hours during the day and also sit around the computer for a long time when I get home. My feet are often very cold and sometimes swollen when I get up. I don t exercise. Please give me your advice. concerned .
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012