Dark spots on ankles of both legs. On dialysis, antibiotics for chronic kidney disease. Suggestions?

Hi I am suffering from Chronic Kidney disease since Feb2008 , I was on dialysis for 3 days in march 2008 , after that I am taking medicine regularly till date , My problem is I have some dark (black) spots on my both legs ankle, however its not paining but I am not able to use chappals as it looks bad (embarrassing) . can you please advice as it will be permanent or due to drugs that I am taking ? please advice. Thanks and Regards
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012