Dark spots, marks on hands, shoulders, face after stopping melacare cream. Which cream will help?

hi doctor, i need some dark spots & marks remove fairness my hand shoulder and face.. i had treatment with docter prescribe aftr using clindamycin pimples r gone..after that im using melacare without doctor prescribe... im looking good ..but so many of them says melacare is not good for using .. i can feel it..if i stopped melacare i become this tretrnion cream is best? it means which tretenion based cream i have to use for my skin for dark spots & marks..pls describe the name of cream..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013