Dark spots in the stomach found through upper GI scan. Normal biopsy report. Need to be worried about cancer?

my fiancée had an upper GI done, they found dark spots inside his stomach, they did a normal biopsy and they said it was nothing. what causes the dark spots? and should we have another biopsy done further? since dark spots from what I hear a normal biopsy cant pick up cancer , u have to go futher deeper into the dark spots to get a reading? should we get a second opinion? hes having nausea , fullness in stomach, and gets sick when he eats. but no vomiting . should we get these spots retested?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013