Dark spot on forearm, no pain, itching. Anything you can tell me?

A few weeks ago, I all of a sudden noticed a small dark spot on the inside of my forearm . A few days later a small dark scab formed. A few days later, that was gone. Now, there is a line about 2 inches long that is red with raised bumps on it and it itches slightly. It doesn t hurt, just itches a little. I don t remember scratching myself or getting into anything (like poison ivy). Is there anything you could tell me about what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
The described lesion could be eczematous in nature. i would advise that you take oral antihistmaine like cetirizine and apply a steroid cream over affected area for few days. If the lesion does not resolve in four to five days,please meet a dermatologist nearby.
TAke care