Dark spot in inner thigh. No pain or itching. What to do?

Hi I have a question about my skin ... I m 21 years old its been 2 weeks that I see some dark spot on my inner thigh sking or better saying around my private area that freaked me out they are not ichty or painfull at all I dont know what to do...Ive been having sex with only one person for 8 months and I m sure he hasn t have sex with no body else and I dont know if its necessary to say but he smokes cigarette also....
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Well come to HCM
chances of fungal infection would be very likely and in my opinion this can be well managed with following medicine
1) Terbinafine cream
2) Tab Terbinafine 250 mg once in day for week
everything would be fine soon, take care.