Dark spot after getting ball hit on face

yesterday i just playing a cricket then my friend hit the ball on my face then i get a dark spot on my face after ball scratched, how can i remove this dark spot.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
its a hematoma. it ll resolve by itself. jus give it sometime, may be 1 week or two. as long as your vision is good & no pain, u can just leave it alone
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello Mr,

welcome to helathcare magic forum ,
hope you do not going with dizziness and having a good vision, if overall you are fine ,will suggest you to consume arnica 200 c two doses you will find that the black eye will reduce in 2-3 days finding the discoloration reducing.
for more info u can write down (
wish u good health always .godbless!