Dark skinned, oily skin. Treatment to make skin lighter?

hi doctor I'm a dark skin Indian, male and everybody in my family like my mom dad and sister. Have lighter skin so how can i get lighter skin myself or make my skin lighter?

i have dark brown skin i want to make my skin lighter should i use super strong skin bleaching cream to make my face and body lighter shade? i want to have my skin lighter by, 5 or 10 shades lighter so is it my diet i eat Indian foods. Like curries, and, i don't do exercise but i'm slim with little fat i tried using many creams but it doesn't make my skin lighter please help me i hate how i look?

and also i look darker for no reason maybe because i eat oily food that makes my skin look oily?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013