Dark skin due to long hours in sun, using kojivit, sunblock. Ointment to regain original skin tone and complexion?

Hello doctor, I am a 18 year old boy, I was born very fair but for the past 3 years many football matches made my skin very dark that many who see me after a longtime ask about my tan and disfigured face and sun exposed parts. The rest of my covered parts are milky white, whereas face, neck and hands are dark. Presently I am using kojivit gel for the past 1 week. And also using a sunblock before stepping out. Kindly prescribe any ointment for making my tan disappear and revealing my original skin tone and complexion . For your information.I have also stopped playing football and avoid going out in sun for the past 1 year. Kindly guide me. I shall be grateful to u.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012