Dark skin above upper lips, had chicken pox, on kojivit cream. How do I get rid of this and chicken pox marks?

hello dr.
my query is that i m 17yr old girl and my skin around my mouth(lips) is little darker especially skin above the upper lip..
my docter suggested me kojivit cream...what should i do...???
and my second query is recently i suffered from chicken pox i took medicine for that but it left scars on my face and body , the scars are little blackish brown and little pink from core...please suggest me something to get rid of these scars???
and if possible please suggest me some home remedies also for overall improvement in my skin colour and glow..!!
i will be very thankful...!!
sir can you answer me for free !!??
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013