Dark shades on forehead upto eyes, no relief with various remedies. Any other alternatives?

hi..i am xyz male 29 years,i have dark shades on my forehead to under eyes in identical on both sides,like a mask.i tried several medicines,like ban a tan,kojivit gel,demelan,glyaha hq, i did tca peel 3 times,and used cutisoft and melaglow.aftr that glycolic peel upto50% 2 mins,recently i did erbium yag laser 5times at an interval of 3 weeks,my skin is medium wheatish colour and oily using episoft ,cleanser..more over strictly using sunscreen ,with spf 30,ANSOLAR. the dark brown shades remains the same... is there any other option for removing this.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013