Dark scars left from abscess on waist, thighs, vagina during pregnancy. How to remove them?

i get dime sized abcess used to be my waist than my iner side thighs than in my vaginal area. they last 2-3days and itch . i have about 15 scars from recent ones in all areas i discribed. they itch n when they go away ther are dark scar. im pretty sure its not a std or herpess. i want a answer than if i feel more comfortable i will go see a doctor. its make me very uncomfortable because im almost 3 months pregnant nd im afraid of what the doctor will think.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013