Dark red spot on shoulder, dry flaky skin, spread to vaginal area. Causes for symptoms?

ok i had a red spot show up on my sholder about 2 months ago and it hasnt go away its red tear droped shaped and is flaky feels dryer than the rest of my skin and now it has spread to my vaginal area and my stomic and the crease in between my legs and my vaginal area iv had it checked for herpes already and they said that thats not waht it is and im trying to figure out whats wrong with my and how to get it to go away
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012