Dark red circle on chest. Relief with anti allergic medicines. Stiff muscular strip formed. Cause?

Hi, I had about 6 inches diameter dark red circle that extnded on the front of my chest to back of left hand shoulder calf and covering full armpit. This was about 4-5 weeks ago. I thought it may be due to some insect bite as I work in my yard growing vegetables. It did not itch . I took few anti allergy tablets and today its redness has diminished by about 90%. But today I noticed there is about 4x1 inches long muscular lump in my shoulder calf behind the left arm and close to armpit in an area that was covered by the large red circle described above. It feels like a stiff mucle strip and the skin above this stiff muscle is reddish color 2x2 inches rectangular size. There is little pain when I squeeze this red muscular strip. What could be the reason? Thanaaks in advance for your inputs. Gope.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012