Dark red blood in stools, itching, constipation. Dietary recommendations?

today again i see blood in my stools but was more than before. it does not happen everytime, but does happen. blood was dark red(maroon color). also i feel itching i the same portion i usually do not get latrine everyday but once in 2-3 days. I am in foreign country now and have to stay for more 15days. I do not want to go for medical treatment here but surely back home. advice me, which food and fruits should i intake more so i can stay healthy this 15 days
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
hello pankaj
this blood might be from fissure .
avoid oily,spicy and heavy diet.
avoid chicken , meat.
also use excessive of juice and milk.milk is very good laxative with more sugar.
use papita,amarood fruit as these are very good in constipation.