Dark red bleeding, chemical pregnancy, miscarriage, no periods post this, am I still pregnant ?

Hi I had 2x 5 day blastocysts transferred through ICSI 5 weeks ago however 1 day before my period I had bleeding dark red for a day cnd a half no clots I felt something pass but I did not site what. Nurses said it was a chemical pregnant as my hcg never went higher than 48 and was not doubling and the bleeding was a miscarriage . 4 weeks after ?mc hcg dropped down to 8 however hcg was rechecked 72 hours later it s risen to 14 nausea and sore breasts have returned. Nurses state they gave no idea what is going on as I have not had a period yet and i feel fine minus the 4 month look due to bloating . What does or could this mean I m due for another hcg level on Monday I would of been 7.5 weeks pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012