Dark purple spots on the biceps, less sun exposure to arm. Advice?

Hello, I have for a long time had dark purple spots on the outer-sides of my biceps stopping just before my shoulder . I have always been overweight but now I have lost weight i thought they would have gone away. The other thing that I thought could be a factor is that I am quite pale (its very cold where I live) and don t get a lot of sun on this part of my arm . Any help or advice with this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Ben
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012