Dark pigmentation on face. Using kligman with hydroquinone, switched to demelan. Demelan safe to use?

HI i AM 53 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN USING 4% KLIGMAN with hydroquinone for almost a year and half. I was advised by my dermatologist to stop and start using Demelan. My skin was very lovely while using kligmans but once i stop using for a few days the skin turns black again. Now that i am using Demelan I AM AFRAID THAT IT IS NOT GOING TO REALLY show results. I have very dark pigmentation on my face. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012