Dark pigmentation on body. White patches with occasional itching. Remedy for skin problems?

Hello Doctor , I am a 36yr old married female, wheatish in complexion . I have problems with my skin. I have dark pigmentation around my neck , armpit, inner part of elbows,knuckles, inner part of thighs ,and ankle.I have been told that its Acanthus nigricans. Also I have white patches like abrasions on my shoulders under my bust and on my back where my undercloth touches my body.Occasionally I have itching on this patches. This patches have become so promine nt over the past few years. These disturb me,making me lose confidence on self. I have a history of hypothyroidism for which I am on regular medicines. I am very keen on finding a remedy to my skins problems. Doctor could you please suggest a remedy for these. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Hi one of the problem is acanthosis nigricans which may be due to is most common should be treated by xerina cream in the morning and clearz ultra cream in the night and use of cantharidin tablets can cure it.other problem is tinea versicolor which is due to excessive sweating .we will see atleast 3 cased our fay to day practice
Treat it with flucanozole 150 mg weekly once and application of candid tv shampoo 15 min before bath can cure it