Dark period blood, less bleeding, stress. On yasmin birth control. Chances of pregnancy?

I have been using Yasmin. When I was supposed to have my period, it was only a few drops of blood , plus a a little more on my husband s penis after we had sex (because I thought that was it for my period). I have no pain, no sickness and no other signs of pregnancy. Could I be pregnant, or just had a weird period? Some other info: I have been very stressed out recently. My periods have been weird recently, before this were very light, but dark in color.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012