Dark patches under eyes, watery and itching eyes, swollen eye. Prescribed hydrocortisone. What is the problem?

i recently went to the doctor to complain about my eyes, i have dark patches under my eye area, my eyes are watery and always itching, my left eye bag became swollen and i put tee tree oil that brought the swelling down.the doctor said its bacteria infection. he prescribed me Hydrocortisone and cetraben emollient cream. the dark patces went away and the itching stopped. but even though i am still using the medicine its all started again. it is really affecting my day to day life. what can actually be the problem, i also have red spots at the back of my head near the neck . i keep getting them.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012