Dark patches on tongue. Taking homeopathy medicine for cold and bouts. Loss of appetite, loose stools, nausea

My three and a half has two dark patches on her tongue. It occured some two to three months ago. Initially it subsided in size but it resurfaced shortly after. I had put her on homeopathy for her frequent cold and cough bouts, and suspected the medication for the patches. In the last few days, she has had no appetite and is refusing to eat. She is also having slightly loose stools and complains of nausea, and seems to have gas in her tummy. Are the two issues related?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013