Dark patches on the nose. Suggested to use Tri o bloc and melawash with Antoxid. Further treatment?

Hello Doctor, I have dark patches on the nose which is increasing day by day. Went to Dermatologist and recommended to Tri O Bloc and Melawash for 15 days along with Antoxid. Doctor mentioned that if there is no improvement in 15 days... I have to go for pigmentation in 5 sittings. As per my knowledge it looks like Melasma where my mother had this and now it disappeared. Pls guide me whther I am proceeding in the correct direction with these medicines. Thanks in advance for your advise.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012